Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11.- New Beginnings

It's the first day of 2011, and I can't quite sit still thinking about what I am expectanting God for in 2011, not that He will do all of it, but I just feel like we are on the brink of something bigger than ourselves. So, here it is what I am looking forward to in 2011 so far....
Deeper Still 2011
A building for my church
Freedom
Loving harder
Going deeper
Two of my best friends getting married
Meeting my future spouse
Watching God take Greenbriar to a whole new place
Awakening 2011
Road Trips
Birthdays
New friends
Old friends
Growing
Less of me, more of Him
Pruning
Seeing my best friends dreams play out
There is so much more that I know will happen, things I know and things I don't. I am just so undeserving of God's grace. He is not finished. That excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment